Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daybook 11/16/10



I am thankful for...
*My parents' recent visit :)
*My in-law's upcoming visit :)
*Beautiful Fall leaves outside my windows

From the learning rooms...
*I've ordered some Geometry workbooks to help get the basics down while I search for the mythical "perfect" curriculum.

From the kitchen...
*Some leftover frittata for breakfast
*Lots of water--must drink more water!

I am wearing...
*old jeans, old t-shirt--NOT my official uniform of the day, I promise

I am creating...
*Clean laundry :)--listening to the dryer run now

I am going...
*To the library with the kids
*Later, hubby and I are invited over to a friend's house to talk about some church stuff.

I am reading...
*The Bible
*Hamlet's Blackberry...odd title, huh? It's about our society's addiction to "connectedness" and the blessing/curse that has become to most of us. Food for thought....

I am hoping...
*To get caught up (briefly) on laundry
*To take a run later

I am hearing...
*Laundry tumbling in the dryer
*Children chattering

A few plans for the rest of the week:
*My in-laws are coming for a visit
*Preparing for Thanksgiving

A picture for thought...

This is a pic from last Nov. of my parents, my brother's family, and my family.

Later Days!
Kelly

P.S. For more Daybooks see http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: