Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mimi!!!




Today is my mother's birthday and my whole family is sending out a warm internet hug to the best Mimi in the world!! Her years of wrangling 2 silly, stubborn children have translated into terrific skills at wrangling 6 silly, stubborn, beautiful, smart grandchildren (who, incidentally, are the best kids in the world. Right, Mimi?).



I hope you have a terrific day! We love you and we'll be home to see you soon :).

Later Days!
Kelly

p.s. I hope the Best Nana in the world has a wonderful Open House today!! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "air" hug. I'll collect real ones this coming Friday (which by the way is CHRISTMAS). Thanks also for the b-day wishes. Love the pictures of the children and remembering holding that suirming, wet M in my arms after his bath. Yes, mine are the best kids and grandkids in the world. Love you all and see you soon, Mimi.