Monday, December 21, 2009

A New Nativity

Have you seen the Fisher Price Nativity sets? They're adorable and I've wanted one for several years...Mimi gave us an early Christmas present :). With so many "don't touch" decorations and nativity sets around the house, it's fun to have a nativity set we can actually encourage the kids to play with! Well, it turns out that, not only can the story of Christ's birth be recounted with this set, the addition of other small figures (i.e. dinosaurs, Blue, cars) can make for some pretty interesting stories!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I think it's wonderful that M knows all people and animals (even blue dogs) need to Come to the Manger. That is one investment I'm glad I made. Love, Mimi.

Anonymous said...

How cute!
I sure hope that Lion doesn't eat baby Jesus! :D
- My Precious

Kelly said...

Thank you both for your comments :). I'm glad SOMEBODY reads my blog! lol