Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's been going on?





I haven't been around much lately, huh? You probably haven't noticed unless you're my mother.

Mostly, I've been busy trying to finish up my coursework for my Master of Religious Education degree so I can graduate in July. Looks like I'm on track! Allow me a quick happy dance....

Now, I have a few photos of our trip to the zoo on Monday--photo credit goes to my eldest b/c my camera didn't have batteries (they had been pirated to power something else--probably a Wii remote :)).

You'll also notice a photo of our dear friend Miss Pat who recently celebrated a b-day--we intended to surprise her at the church office with a cake but 3yo M. let the cat out of the bag a bit prematurely. No matter, we still had a nice time. Happy Bday, Pat!!

Later Days!
Kelly

3 comments:

Jan and Miekie said...

Lovely photos! Good luck with the studies!

susancy said...

I love the shirt! You look like you've lost weight. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you, E, for taking such great pictures. I miss seeing you, though. Good luck with everything you guys are involved in at church and home. Love and misses, Mimi