Saturday, January 2, 2010

Someone's in the kitchen with Mom...



My youngest, M., loooooves to be involved in meal-prep. In some cases, meal-prep just involves putting frozen food on a baking pan :), but he still must suit up for the experience with his own little apron and, of course, freshly-washed hands.

Truthfully, most things take much longer to do with a three-year-old, don't they? I must constantly remind myself that accepting his "help" now makes precious memories AND may make him more willing to help in the future.

I can use all the help I can get!

Later Days!
Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to start forex trading online. I own regular stock, but never dabbled with forex. Which online company is best for beginners? I'm a quick learner, so even if you would say it's for "intermediate" traders, I'd be OK.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://vortex666.com/showthread.php?1002-How-do-you-unlock-the-iphone-for-it-to-work-in-another-country&p=1085#post1085]unlock iphone[/url]

Jan and Miekie said...

Precious photos of precious times together. You are absolutely right: if you do not let him help you now, he might not be interested in helping you when he actually can (and should) help you. But I remember how tiring it can be! I'll pray that God keeps on blessing you with LOTS OF PATIENCE! You sound like a wonderful mom to me.
P.S. We are nearly there again ourselves - Martelize (17 months) helped me this afternoon to clear the placemats from the table...

Kelly said...

First, I have no idea what that first comment is all about.

Second, thanks Miekie for your kind words--you are always so encouraging! I love the photos of your children and grandchildren on your blog. Clearly, you know about making memories with your family!

Anonymous said...

I loved being there and seeing how much help M is. I will make sure next time he's visiting he can help me. Enjoyed the visit with your family. Hope to see you all soon. Love,prayers, and misses, Mimi.