Tuesday, March 30, 2010


This past weekend, my brother and his wife celebrated their 15th anniversary by renewing their wedding vows. They had a beautiful ceremony at their church, officiated by my favorite pastor (my husband). It was so sweet to see their son and daughter act as their attendants, as well as the couple that acted as attendants at their original wedding ceremony.

After the ceremony, we enjoyed a delicious dinner together as a family. It was a wonderful time of celebration and we're thankful to God for the blessing of a close-knit family!

Oh, and my sister-in-law makes me sick because she still fits into her wedding dress!!!!! LOL

Later Days!
Kelly

P.S. Incidentally, my brother is the UB that posts silly comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, that UB is a strapping young fellow. And his wife, AM, is radiant. Thank you for the pic, keep them coming!
Sincerely,
Not UB, but clearly someone else.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the mushy stuff, but I'll make an exeption for family! :D Seriously, the ceramony was beutiful(and the food was great).
(Deep breath) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UB AND AM!!! WHOOHOO!!!
Em

Jan and Miekie said...

What a special occassion! Congratulations to the happy couple - may you all be together as a family for many years to come!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations B & M. It was truly a beautiful and meaningful service. A. you did a great job officiating. Our prayer is that God will bless them with many more years together. It was so special to have B & C stand up with their mom and dad. It was great having all the family together. More pics please. Love, Mimi.
P.S. The food was great!