Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Catching up...or not




Wow, it's been a long bloggy break, hasn't it? I find it very difficult to get back to blogging after a long break because it's daunting to feel like I have to catch up. I've found that procrastination works in most cases, which leads to more catching up....

So. I've decided to post a few pictures at a time of our recent beach vacation. That should keep the grandparents happy and will prevent me from having to actually think of something to write :). We're still trying to get back into the swing of school and home routines after our wonderful vacation so my few remaining brain cells are otherwise occupied.

3 comments:

Jan and Miekie said...

I know how you feel! I'm way behind with blogging too and I would like to keep my record of photos more or less in order. One day I just might print them. Blogging is the easiest way to make sure memories aren't lost...
Your photos make one jealous! It looks as if you had glorious weather! What a beautiful beach and what a beautiful daughter!

Anonymous said...

I agree it was a beautiful beach, beautiful, weather, and of course beautiful children. K fits that description beautifully. Love, Mimi

Kelly said...

I agree, Miekie--one of the reasons I blog is to have a record of this time in our lives. I rarely print out pictures these days but I'd like to so I can get back to scrapbooking!

I also agree with Miekie and Mimi that the beach and my daughter are beautiful! We had the best weather you could imagine and spent the whole week with my favorite people in the world! Miss you and love you, Mimi & Papa and Nana & Gdad!!!