Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I lost the post I originally wrote so I'm gonna do Take 2 in list form:
~We celebrated Labor Day by doing NO WORK OF ANY KIND, including school :)

~The kids and I went over to a friend's house to play in the pool--we had a terrific time but we all have various degrees of sunburn, with me being the reddest :P

~I got to go shopping by myself for a little while this afternoon! Piggly Wiggly grocery store has a promotion where you can trade in your Greenbax (their customer reward program) for gift cards. I paid 12.5 Greenbax (which I get just by getting my regular groceries) for a $25 Kohl's gift card...which I promptly used for some new tops :). They're going to repeat this promotion in November so I'll be hoarding my Greenbax 'til then!

~Hubby grilled steaks for dinner...yummmmmm!

~Our dog, Annie, goes to get "fixed" tomorrow. The hard part will be to see that she doesn't eat anything after 9 p.m. tonight!!

Later Days!
Kelly

2 comments:

all4memories said...

Wish we had a Pig here!

Em said...

I'M BIG ON THE PIG!!! ROFL!!!