Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7/06/10




I am thankful for...
*All my family and friends--we've had a variety of guests for the past few days and it's been fun.
*The USA! We had a great Independence Day.

From the learning rooms...
*Decisions, decisions, decisions...working on my "wish list" for the next school year...homeschooling 11th grade, 8th gr, 4th gr, and 4K will be expensive :).

From the kitchen...
*The smell of sausage frying and biscuits cooking...my mom is cooking breakfast.
*Homegrown tomatoes from Papa's garden--yum!

I am wearing...
*Pajamas :)

I am creating...
*The above-mentioned wish list--it's much more exciting to BUY curricula than it is to USE it :).

I am going...
*To the library--it IS Tuesday, after all!

I am reading...
*The Bible--just began the Read the Bible Through in 90 Days plan
*Mrs. Sharp's Traditions

I am hoping...
*That the cooler weather continues...but I think it's going back up to 100!

I am hearing...
*My parents and my children talking, eggs scrambling :)

Around the house...
*happy noises

My favorite things...
*My family
*Chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week:
*Library today
*Church tomorrow night

A picture for thought...

"Tourist-y" photo in front of the Taj Mahal



Later Days!
Kelly

6 comments:

Patty said...

I have to say I've found that to be true also ~ about buying and using the curricula! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a lot of different grades to be homeschooling! I wish you smooth sailing!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Didn't know you called him Taj Mahal though?
UB

Kelly said...

Patty & Vicki,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the well wishes!

UB,
Dear Brother, YOU ARE CRAZY!! lol I'm gonna tell hubby you said that!

all4memories said...

If you don't mind, will you let me know what you decide on for language and math for K.? I'm STRESSINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Wal Mart is already putting out school supplies. It can't be almost time to start back!!!

Reid and Jenn said...

UGH - DREADING the school book purchase!!