Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/10 Daybook

I am thankful for...
*My church and my church family
*Our local firefighters who responded so quickly to the call that our church steeple was on fire.
*Our fellow believers from another church who made the 911 call about the fire.
*That God protected the church from much worse damage!

From the learning rooms...
*In the process of setting up workboxes for my younger kids so they will be able to visualize the work that needs done and what they've already accomplished.

From the kitchen...
*The lunch mess waiting to be cleared away....

I am wearing...
*Pink shirt, blue shorts, apron

I am creating...
*Order

I am going...
*To enjoy Quiet Time in a little while :)

I am reading...
*The Bible--just began the Read the Bible Through in 90 Days plan.
*A couple of homeschooling books from the library

I am hoping...
*That God will use the fire at the church for His glory!

I am hearing...
*The 4yo slamming doors
*N. & K. giggling about some scheme-in-progress

Around the house...
*Clean garage--I'm still in awe :)

My favorite things...
*Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream
*Fresh tomatoes

A few plans for the rest of the week:
*Church service at an alternate location tomorrow night :(

Later Days!
Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are things to be thankful for even when bad things do happen to us. It could have been worse.Bad times seem to bring out good from some people that we may not have seen otherwise.pop

Anonymous said...

I am trusting that God will use this time in our church for His glory. As believers and church members it's a time where we need to come together and pray seek God's guidance.