Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting Over


Hi! One of the less delightful aspects of moving has been the hassle over email accounts. Blogger won't let me access my old blog account (www.leapoffaith-kelly.blogspot.com) with my new email address so I'm having to start over. Please stick with me while we try to get all of these technical problems straightened out.

In other news, we spent a wonderful weekend in "Hometown" visiting with friends and family (Hope you had a great b-day, Papa!). Our friends at Ebenezer Baptist had Pastor Appreciation Day (& also our last Sunday there). While enjoyable, it was also bittersweet because we're leaving so many terrific friends. Tomorrow begins hubby's ministry at Green Hill Baptist church--exciting. Tomorrow also jumpstarts our homeschooling year again after a vacation & moving hiatus. Pray for me :o).

Later Days!
Kelly

P.S. The photo is of my oldest with our cat, Lewis, who was very glad NOT to have taken another ride in the car; He certainly didn't enjoy our move last week. He was very glad to see us when we got home tonight!

No comments: