Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Do...or Not To Do

First of all, I should say that I prefer to be a positive, glass-half-full, type of person. In that spirit, let's just say that I DID go to the library with the kids, they DID do schoolwork, and I DID straighten up the laundry room. Vacuuming...not so much. So, it just means that I've got a head start in making out my list for tomorrow.

After dinner, we all went to Blockbuster to rent a movie; we came back with Charlotte's Web (we love the book) & The Billion Dollar Hobo (an old Tim Conway movie). We just finished up a Skype call to the grandparents and cookies are baking--I told Mimi and Papa to enjoy a virtual cookie (which only leads to virtual weight-gain, Mimi said). For those not "in the know" Skype is a magical procedure by which you can talk to someone and watch them at the same time on your computer. I'm sure that it's not technically magic, but for those of us lacking in technical skillz, it seems like it.

Must run now and enjoy family time--for those who can't stand the suspense...we flipped a coin and it's going to be Charlotte's Web first.

Later Days!
Kelly

No comments: