Monday, October 27, 2008

Update


For those interested, tonight's Family Fun Night was a success. San Jose Mexican Restaurant has our seal of approval (and we're pretty picky about our Mexican food). As usual, the kids' favorite part was the cheese dip, which they even agreed was as good as/or better than Puerto Nuevo's! Muy bueno. Perhaps I should explain that the Corona bottles on the table are actually salt and pepper shakers (true). Also, only K.'s hand is visible but I assure you she was with us and enjoying herself.

Books-A-Million is always a hit with our crew. M. hung out at the train table, meeting girls (well, one 3yo girl); K. hit the American Girl books; N., the dinosaur books; and E., a horse-breed book.

Cold Stone Creamery was awesome ice cream. We actually got kid-size cups since we had just eaten Mexican and it was a good portion (but I could have eaten more if forced). Afterwards, we made a quick stop by Publix for a few items (Better than Food Lion, Mimi).

As for my To Do list, I think I did a passable job on all items! Apparently, I'm very motivated by having other people to impress :o). Put a gold star on my chart, please. All in all, a very satisfying day. Maybe I should remember those vitamins every day....

Later Days!
Kelly

1 comment:

all4memories said...

You might need some ginseng (?) to remember your vitamins every day. It's supposed to help you with your memory. (I think.) I believe I need some, too. :o)

I've got your chart covered!!!!