Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Highlights



Today's menu...I mean itinerary...included a breakfast of biscuits from Bojangles, lunch from Chik-fil-A, ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery, and a date--yes, a DATE with my husband, including dinner and Christmas shopping for the kiddos while Mimi and Papa watched our wild children...I mean their precious grandchildren.

I feel better having started some shopping. We still have 4 family b-days and 2 family anniversaries (including ours) to celebrate before Christmas, so we have much more shopping to do. At this time of year, it's easy for me to panic about all of the things I THINK I need to do and buy. I need to continually refocus on thankfulness for all our blessings and the joy of celebrating God's best gift to us...His Son. I'm always on the lookout for ways to instill that focus in our children--and I'm open for suggestions if anyone will share them :o).

Later Days!
Kelly

1 comment:

all4memories said...

What an exciting day. Shop til you drop!!!