Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Hello to all who have been breathlessly waiting for a new post. I'm afraid I haven't really done anything blog-worthy today (unless you want to hear about my tummy bug). Thankfully, everyone else is unaffected and we pray that they remain so. My parents are coming to visit tomorrow and I'm hoping to be back on my feet so we can enjoy their stay. Photos MAY result, but it's tough to catch Mimi on film :o).

K.'s early-morning dr. appt. went well, for all who are waiting on news from that. Results from her blood tests should be coming in a couple of days, but we're not expecting anything alarming from those. Thank you to all who are praying.

Later Days!
Kelly

1 comment:

all4memories said...

I sure hope you are feeling much better today and the rest of your crew doesn't get it.

We're still praying for all of you.

Have a great day and weekend with your mom and dad. Tell Mimi that I would like to see a photo. :o)