Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday




DISCLAIMER: This is going to be another one of those posts where I have very little to say so I "buy off" the grandparents with a cute photo :o).

You may wonder why I even post if I have little to say; the fact is, I begin getting not-so-subtle emails from family and friends saying, "Have you died?", and "I keep checking, but it's been almost a week since you posted anything!" With that said, I'll continue with my regularly scheduled drivel.


Today, is the first day we did not celebrate M's birthday in quite a while. It was pretty much our usual Monday: E. helped out at the church's food pantry, we did school work, K. had her Girl Scout meeting, I'm struggling to catch up with laundry.... How, you may ask, can you be behind in laundry when Mimi just visited? To my shame, I was a slug over the weekend in the matter of housekeeping. Like Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With the Wind...I'll think about it tomorrow.

For now, I'm going to enjoy my Sleepytime tea, a good book, and a quiet house (if I can figure out how to manage that I'll let you know).

Later Days!
Kelly

2 comments:

all4memories said...

Yes, please let me know when you figure out how to manage that. :o) Love all of you!!

Kelly said...

Our house isn't even quiet when everyone's asleep!?!
Love to all of you, too!