Friday, May 1, 2009

The girls go for a walk...



We've been enjoying Annie--and the walks she's forcing us to take :). With a basset hound, the walks are not "exercise" walks, but rather leisurely strolls. She's got to sniff every blade of grass, it seems. While it doesn't exactly get my heartrate up, it does allow some good time to enjoy chatting with my girls and soak up the beautiful sights of Spring.

One of the most welcome sights around our house is the arrival of visitors :). We're expecting a couple of couples from our former church to come see us today! These are very special folks and we're looking forward to spending some time with them. We're also enjoying a cleaner-than-usual house, since the expectation of visitors inspires a flurry of tidying and scrubbing!

Later Days!
Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come meet Annie and enjoy a leisurely walk with my girl and her girls. We do some of our best talking while we stroll the block. It may not be the exercise my body needs but it's always what I need.