Friday, June 11, 2010
1. So glad my sweet K. is back from GA Camp!! While she had a great time at camp, we missed her & she missed us.
2. To celebrate K.'s return AND the official end of the school year, we're all sitting around eating special treats...which for the girls in the family ALWAYS involves Ben & Jerry's ice cream :).
3. I'm very thankful for the dedicated and godly women and young ladies that make it possible for girls like K. to enjoy a few days at camp, learning about Jesus.
4. Eldest and I went to Wal-Mart this morning: she wanted to look in the baby section to pick out something for Baby Parker (a baby from our church that just had surgery). I, however, found myself looking at preemie clothes so I could get something for Kermit--M's stuffed frog. Is that as disturbing as I think it is?
5. N. is writing a book, using dinosaurs as characters. Be sure to buy it when it becomes available on Amazon.
6. Hubby will be heading to the Southern Baptist Convention in Orlando in a few days. Please pray for him as he travels AND pray for the issues that will be voted upon.
7. Any ideas for making math fun? I've been telling the kiddos that, though we're not officially in school now, we'll be having Math Camp :).
Posted by Kelly at 8:27 PM