Friday, June 4, 2010
7 Quick Takes
1. Though our school year has five more days to go, summer fun has begun! Tonight, we have a pool party w/ kids from church :).
2. Refer to yesterday's post for my feelings about swimsuit shopping.
3. We're heading to our church in a little while to unload a shipment of food for our church's food pantry. We do this once a month and every time I remark, "Didn't we JUST do this?" It's not that I begrudge helping at the food pantry, I'm just amazed at how fast a month passes!!!
4. Our dog's overpowering "corn-chippy" smell leads me to believe that she needs a bath RIGHT AWAY.
5. I'm beginning to make my wish list of books for our next school year...I love pushing "send" on the orders but I hate the "Did I do the right thing?" feeling that follows.
6. Last night, I dreamed I was ice-skating; I was doing quite well, too!
7. 7 Quick Takes is hosted by ConversionDiary.com. Hop on over and check out everybody's contributions :). Most probably aren't as random as mine.
Posted by Kelly at 9:37 AM