Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daybook

Outside my window...
A yard and porch that need some serious attention!

I am thinking...
That it's much easier to dream about the next school year than it is to finish up the current one

I am thankful for...
Children who love to learn...though not necessarily what I'm trying to teach them!

From the learning rooms...
It's the dash to the finish line with our current school year

From the kitchen...
Must. Get. Groceries.

I am wearing...
t-shirt and shorts

I am creating...
A tentative schedule/routine that will bring order and peace to my house...or not

I am going...
To get motivated...really.

I am reading...
Curriculum catalogs...trying to make my "wish list" for next school year

I am hoping...
That school gets done quickly and without a fuss. Also, that the "f" on my keyboard will quit sticking. Also, and most importantly, I'm hoping that my big brother has a terrific birthday today!!!

I am hearing...
"Mama" constantly from my youngest child :)

Around the house...
Work to do!

One of my favorite things...
Hubby's payday! That always means groceries and usually means we get to eat lunch out with Hubby :).

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Church tonight, Kids' Pool Party on Friday night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing brother a happy birthday and good luck with the "f" key. Does the the capital "F" stick too? Just wondering..
UB

all4memories said...

I have NO CLUE what we'll be using this next school year!! LOL Any suggestions???