Friday, June 18, 2010
1. Here's a shout-out to my sweet niece, Casey, who's getting braces today! Can't wait to see your beautiful smile :).
2. Another shout-out goes to my wonderful Father-in-Law, who's having back surgery today. We're praying for a quick recovery and great results!
3. Yet another shout-out to my favorite twins, Yvonne & Yvette, who are celebrating birthdays today! The jury is still out on which is the evil twin and which is the good twin :).
4. I seem to get 97% more comments on blog posts that involve pictures of my children! Thanks, Grandparents :).
5. I never was any good at math so the previous statistic is entirely unreliable (i.e. I made it up).
6. Check out my daughter's new blog--she posts LOTS of pics! Lifesong-onering.blogspot.com
7. Our church's Vacation Bible School begins this Monday morning! Please pray for all the workers, the children that will attend, and their parents--that all will be blessed and God would be glorified!
Posted by Kelly at 10:25 AM