Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's Cookin'?




Tonight M. was my sous chef (or was I his sous chef?). He loves to be part of whatever is going on and was delighted for his busy work to be mom-approved, as opposed to the many things he does that cause mom to interfere.

We made a chicken pot pie (yum) and an oreo dessert (double yum). He is a master of stirring, pouring, and especially....licking! The astute observer will notice that a wardrobe change was necessary.

Everyone in the family agreed that dinner was a success :).

Later Days!
Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go M. Yes I noticed first thing that there was a wardrobe change. By the smile on his face I believe the finished product was good. We'll have to get him to make that dessert when he's here at Mimi and Papa's house.

all4memories said...

Yum! Are you going to send some of that this way?? M. looks like he is really having a ball, judging from the cute, huge smile he has on his face!! I love it!

Love y'all!!