Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guest Poster: K (age 7)


Hi I'm K and I haven't done this before so don't be surprised if I don't have a very good topic. today at the church i go to[ Green hill Baptist] we are having our pictures taken for our "church directory". My brother N doesn't like pictures and he just said "pictures are evil". [silly isn't he?] My father is the preacher and he has been busy all week! No time for hooking up the Wii and playing Mario kart too... most days he can't Even eat dinner with us! bummer huh?. Well got to get off mom's laptop sometime. Bye! or as mom would say .......
Later days!
k

4 comments:

all4memories said...

Hey, K.! Thanks for posting. Make sure you smile pretty for that picture. :o)

Anonymous said...

How did the pictures go? You are a beautiful pioneer girl. Hope Dad gets to slow done and hook up that WII very soon. You blog very well. Keep up th good work. Mimi

Anonymous said...

good work k . one day you could have your own blog !

your big bro

Jan and Miekie said...

I enjoyed your post. Keep it up!